Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bodega Hop: Latin Hip-Hop, Rap + Reggaeton | Bodega Pop 15



Listen to the first track


Listen to the next track



Listen to track 8

Just reupped the 24-song mix here.

Before I moved into my new apartment last month and discovered the little Mexican bodega off Broadway near Steinway from whence the CDs on which I found many of these tracks were plucked, this mix wouldn't have been possible. Was that sentence grammatically correct? It's late; I can't tell. More importantly, I don't care.

I do care about my regular visitors and I'm well aware just how much I've neglected the Bodega shelves since the big move. So this insanely great ear-curling collection goes out to all of you, with the promise of much more to come.

2 comments:

Crafty C said...

cool thanks! :)

Gary said...

I thought you might enjoy this, Carol :)