Monday, October 1, 2012

Two Lao Guys | Pink Album



Listen to a sample track

Get it all here.


Yet another smile-inducing Lao CD found in the Dallas suburbs last weekend.

I heard from about half a dozen readers in response to my question: Should I change the blog format? It was unanimous: Everyone said "No!" 


Thanks so much for chiming in, all who did--it's nice to know you care enough one way or the other. I'll keep the format as is and, should I ever happen upon something that strikes my fancy, of course I'll run it by y'all first!

2 comments:

Holly said...

"I'll keep the format as is"

Oh thanks be to every single person, deity & thing I was praying to.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm late too but thank you for your work. I also enjoy the style as is, crusty old timer that I am. You fill the void in my life caused by the absence of Holy Warbles as best as anyone out there.
keep on truckin',
remy