Wednesday, March 16, 2016

CAMBODIAN BODEGA


Hear selections from this exclusive comp TONIGHT from 7-10 PM EDT on WFMU's Bodega Pop Live on Give the Drummer Radio when I'm joined by 100% Whatever's Mary Wing, who'll be bringing along some of her favorite synthpop to spin.

Over the years I've found more than 130 Khmer CDs in Cambodian bodegas and video stores from the Bronx to Portland and Seattle. For WFMU's 2016 Marathon, I compiled 20 of my favorite tracks from the 1960s to the 1990s -- *tracks you won't find on any other comp, anywhere* -- and it can be yours for a pledge of $75 or more.

I'll also be giving away 9 different CDs of thrill-packed music from Africa, Latin America, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Texas, USA; pledges of $20 or more get you in the running to win one (or more).

Listen to the show, join the conversation, and pledge to keep the mighty WFMU on the air in 2016!




No comments: