Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Messer Für Frau Müller | Hyper Utesov Presents



You are pooshing eet to your own self here.

[UPDATE: Shifted file to ADrive at readers' request.]


Found this trashy retro Ruskie gem at BORIS PRODUCTIONS, 64-49 108th Street in Corona, Queens, two weekends ago. Thought I'd post it tonight as last night I went to this fabulous evening of three generations of Russian avant garde poetry at the Poetry Project at St. Marks.

It's late and I need to get to bed, but wanted to assure you this blog's not dead.


Nyah, nyah.

10 comments:

spiffy said...

thanks for the rare music, i wish i had found you earlier because i would've loved to have helped you reupload your work.

Dolmance said...

This download site is awful. First it wants me to download their software, telling me I must have it. Then they say my Adobe Flash is out of date, which it is not, and I should download the "update" from their site.

Please, get a different download site. I'd love to hear this album.

spiffy said...

software? i just downloaded it...and super fast at that.

Dolmance said...

The site download site sent me a note. It doesn't work with Safari.

Gary said...

Weird, Dolmance.

Awrighty. Lemme look into it.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I cant get it too, it tells me to update my browser:(

Gary said...

Okee-dokee: Looks like a number of you had issues with Mega, so I've shifted the file over to ADrive.

Give it a try now and let me hear the sweet, sweet sound of your appreciation. :-)

Dolmance said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I was sad, but now I'm saved.

Mark said...

@Dolmance

From what you say, you might need to download a different browser app. It's called Puffin and you'd use that instead of Safari.

Good luck.

@Gary

Glad you're haven't given up. You've given so much good stuff, I'd hate to see it cease.

Best wishes.

zethä said...

Fuckin' sweet, thanks. It's really hard to get a hold of Messer Für Frau Müller/Messer Chups records and i love them.