Friday, July 23, 2010

Crowd Lu | 100 Ways to Live




Listen to five freakin fabulous fongs from fhis FD

Download the whole thang here.

Found in P-Tunes & Video, the super-fabo vid/CD store on Chrystie Street in Manhattan featured in this blog's header image.

Anti-star Crowd Lu has, ironically, risen to mainstream popularity in Taiwan at least in part due to his bowl haircut, nerd glasses, and general dorkiness. He also writes very smart, catchy pop music. It reminds me a bit of Jonathan Richman, Alex Chilton and, golly, any number of mainstream 60s AM radio artists I can't remember at the moment.

Dude! Dudette! Take a stab at the first song on the playlist and then "Boring," which I think is the third.

I love it! With lots of special super dork emu rainbow glitter hearts swirling around (the love).

1 comment:

Dan Coffey said...

I'm hearing echoes of Ted Leo on the third track. Great stuff!